Monday 22 October 2012

Fanfare AYUPIFYOUPLEASE

MONDAY is such a good show day. Today, I will mostly be watching:


  • Homeland
  • Dexter
  • Once upon a Time
  • 666 Park Avenue
  • The Mentalist
  • Happy Endings
And TO THE NETHER with The Valleys. I'm sorry, I at least require some empathy with a TV show to recap it. I'll have another run at The Valleys one night after drinking 2-3 bottles of wine.

I'm deliriously happy that Happy Endings is back. It's one of my staple comedies that always gets a giggle out of me. It's a veritable mine of phrases and words to steal, and the group reminds me so much of some of my friends and I that I enjoy a warm kind of kinship with them. They're all adorable, especially Elisha Cuthbert who needs to call me so we can hang out and braid each other's hair and try on each other's clothes. WHAT? Shut up.

I was going to recap Happy Endings, but half of its genius is in the gestures/faces/sounds that the actors make/pull/come out with, and I really don't think I could do it justice. Do yourself a solid, go WATCH it. It's ADORABLE.

(Also - TEN FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER. Half of them are bots. I don't even care. WHEE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment