Wednesday 10 October 2012

River does NOT like Made in Jersey


I just got booped on the nose by River who was helping me try out a new TV show called 'Made in Jersey'. She fixed me with a stern look and was NOT impressed:

"Slave-Hooman. Staahhp. What are you doing? I am Cat, trust me, this show is terrible. No real hooman-arguer has hair that is shiny like mine. Slave-hooman! No well-thought out tiny-people-moving-picture would rely on a premise made famous 
by Reese Weatherspoon-hooman in 'Legally Blonde'! Why is it so important that the law-yer is from Jersey that the show is named that? You hoomans and your stereotypes  Staahp, humans. I am Cat, you do not see us reading Cat mewspapers and tutting: 'Oh, dese French kitties, you so silly and being smelling of garlic.' Staahp watching this, it is time for you to stroke my silky fur and admire me now. Come, now."

WHY HAS THE FONT AND STUFF GONE WEIRD NOW, WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING, FOR THE LOVE OF ARGHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment