Tuesday 6 November 2012

Rat-atat-tat, boom.

SOMETHING GOES HERE.

Something about words, I don't even know.

I had one of those nights last night wherein you just sort of lie there awake instead of sleeping, and get more and more unreasonably angry with your other half for being able to sleep when you can't.

If he starts snoring, I take that as a deliberate attempt to rile me and rub his sleepingness in my face.

I did drift off around four, and had involved dreams about a Harry Potter universe set in space. I had to save the world. Then it turned into a computer game. WHAT, I DON'T KNOW.

It is my intention to start recapping episodes of American Horror Story, even if for no reason other than I need to feel like someone's holding my hand while I'm watching it. If you don't already watch it, start. Possessed nuns! Dr Moreau-esque monsters in the grounds of the asylum! Did I mention the asylum? Jessica Lange as a nun with a history splattered in blood! Oh, and a serial killer who wears the skin of his victims as a mask. And aliens. Don't watch it if you're a pussy like me, it'll give you nightmares. (The nightmaaaares.)

Argh, I need this

PEACE

x

No comments:

Post a Comment