Sunday 17 February 2013

More KITTIES! And STUFF!


The kittens are now nine days old and have opened their eyes. Except when they're sleeping. Here are some photos. You may 'squee' now:






THINGS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET TODAY


This bathroom. I have need of it. Look at the walls and the mirror and that REALLY enthusiastic shower. Yes, I think I need this in my life. Sure, it looks vaguely like something an evil queen would have in her boudoir, but I think a little bit of mystery in the bathroom is a good thing. In fact, I think a lot of mystery in the bathroom in a good idea, especially when taking into account the bodily excretions of other people.


This made me laugh until I cried. I have no idea why. I mean, it's quite sad. King Kong is clearly just trying to improve the diet of the other monster, but the other dude is all: "No, fuck you, I want a Double Down."


Yep. That seems about right.


Step One: Acquire child,
Step Two: Buy this carpet for her,
Step Three: Return child, avoid jail, keep carpet for myself.


It is now THE WITCHING HOUR, so I have to get to bed before the trolls and 'tween things get me. Had a hilarious conversation with amberance, so if you read my blog and not hers, then go read hers. She's funnier than I am.

TA-TA and GOOD NIGHT! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment